"The secret to patience is doing something else in the meanwhile"- Author Unknown

Not So Sweet Home Alabama

Yes, it's me, AngieDoe, and yes, I'm really stuck in Alabama for the ENTIRE summer.
With a job that doesn't start until the 7th of June, one must find something to do with their time, and as good as "lounging around the house"all day sounds, it get's old, for me at least, after about 4 days.
Therefore, I decided, after be inspired by the movie Julie & Julia, to start a blog of my very own.

SO, This is just me attempting to successfully survive an entire summer in this hell hole that the map of the United States calls ALABAMA......

Enjoy,
-AngieDoe

Monday, June 21, 2010

Another Lesson in Patience

Ok so, it's been a while, I know, I know. I'm terribly sorry, but I've stared working now, so I don't have as much time on my hands as I did before.

Anyway, since I've been working, I've come across another instance in my life, where patience has showed its face and is beeging me to use it. I've never started a journey before, where something goes wrong at every single step I take. This is taking a toll on me, and causing me to very much dislike my job. Well that is how things are going as of now. It's far too much for me to sit up and type, but of course I need to use patience.

A French Proverb says, "Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet."

Once everything FINALLY starts acting right, I'm sure I will start to enjoy my job. After all, it will look great on my resume :) I'm trying to stay motivated so in the end, I will come out victorious...Pray for me...lol

1 comment: